Don't just join a company, help to build one!
You will take up exciting challenges, accumulate meaningful experiences and at the same time, take responsibility and ownership for decision, actions and results.
We are always on the look-out for T-shaped people to join our team.
What’s a T-shaped person?
The horizontal bar of “T” represents the ability to collaborate across disciplines with experts from other areas, and always ready to practise them.
On the other hand, although not a must have when applying job with us, the vertical bar of “T” represents the depth of skills and expertise in a single field. You could have strong background in business management, marketing, design, engineering or even legal practice. We value and look forward to people in different disciplines.
Does this sound like you? Welcome to join us!
Doesn’t sound like you but envision yourself to be one? We will nurture you!
Look for the available positions below, if you're interested with any of the positions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume & tell us why you want to join us and what you want to do in Netizen.
Full Time & Intern positions available now
Our internship programme exposes you to different functions of the company such as Marketing, Research, Business Administration, Design etc with the aim of shaping you to be well-rounded leaders.
Some of the internship stories can be found here.
- Set up and manage marketing campaigns
- Design marketing & communication materials
- Optimize the UX of website and digital products
- Provide business/creative/design solutions for both internal and client projects
- Content generation for marketing purposes
- Initiate other marketing activities that contribute to sales
- Tester community management
- Set up and manage tester recruitment drive
- Support in events & project management
- Customer service support
- Assist UX consultants in client projects and research solutions for clients, delivery better user experience
- Conduct market survey, user research & testing
- Vetting new user who sign up to be a user tester
- Report directly to respective supervisor
- Candidate must have the attitude of willing to learn because we are reinventing the conventional way of doing market research. Therefore, our team members are expected to learn new skills to execute a new project
- Tech savvy
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 3 Internship position(s) available for minimum duration of 3 months
- Applicant must be willing to work in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Mini library with great books & board games
- Office location: linked with Subang LRT/KTM station
- Opportunities to attend training workshops and conferences
- Access to online resources and courses
- Weekly Sports Activities
- Paid leave when involved in non-profit events
- Annual company trip
- Voice your thoughts and opinions