Don't just join a company, help to build one!
You will take up exciting challenges, accumulate meaningful experiences and at the same time, take responsibility and ownership for decision, actions and results.
We are always on the look-out for T-shaped people to join our team.
What’s a T-shaped person?
The horizontal bar of “T” represents the ability to collaborate across disciplines with experts from other areas, and always ready to practise them.
On the other hand, although not a must have when applying job with us, the vertical bar of “T” represents the depth of skills and expertise in a single field. You could have strong background in business management, marketing, design, engineering or even legal practice. We value and look forward to people in different disciplines.
Does this sound like you? Welcome to join us!
Doesn’t sound like you but envision yourself to be one? We will nurture you!
Look for the available positions below, if you're interested with any of the positions, please email us at email@example.com with your resume & tell us why you want to join us and what you want to do in Netizen.
Full Time & Intern positions available now
We are looking for a talented full stack engineer with focus on web application and analytics. As a full stack engineer, you will work closely with other teams to develop web application. From database schema design to backend services to tweaking CSS, you will have a hand in all levels of the software stack.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply and training will be provided.
1. Web Development
- Backend development on AWS.
- Database schema design and maintenance.
2. Algorithm Development
- Research and implement innovative approaches to data.
- Implementation of mathematical algorithm for software.
3. Development of IoT Devices
- Developing framework to interface with IoT devices.
- Bachelor of Engineering with interest in programming or equivalent education required.
- Able to work with statistical models.
- Speaks and writes English fluently.
- Proficient in programming, experience in Scilab and algorithm development would be a plus.
- Knowledge in handling IoT devices would be a plus.
- Good communication skills and able to work well with people at all levels.
Fresh Graduates are welcome to apply.
- Set up and manage analytics tools to monitor website or app performance on a daily basis.
- Reporting on key metrics (signup rate, value per lead, sales conversion rate, unique visits, revenue, run-rate etc.).
- Identify, analyse and interpret trends/patterns within complex data sets.
- Provide data-driven business intelligence by tracking website performance, trends, and online marketing results.
- Build and maintain metrics dashboards and reports (daily, weekly, monthly).
- Structure and present your quantitative insights to tell a story to your audience.
- Plan & conduct both qualitative and quantitative research/analysis.
- Qualitative research: user research, usability testing and user interview to uncover UX issues and understand user behaviour.
- Quantitative research: market survey, digital analytics & business analysis to reveal quantitative insights.
- Provide evidence-backed suggestions/solutions for client to improve business performance and user experience.
- Facilitate training and workshop for clients or users.
- Plan and coordinate user interview or testing session.
- Effective Communication: Able to use reports and presentations to explain complex technical ideas and methods to an audience in layman terms
- Industry Knowledge: Understanding what drives a target industry and how data can contribute to the success of a company/organization strategy.
- Having broad knowledge in Ad Tech and main online marketing methods such as SEO, SEM, Email, Social Media (e.g. Facebook, Youtube, IG, Twitter) will be a bonus.
- Critical Thinking: Data analysts must look at the numbers, trends, and data and derive new conclusions based on the findings.
- Attention to Detail: Data is precise. Data analysts have to make sure they are vigilant in their analysis in arriving to correct conclusions.
- You have a good understanding of mathematical formulas, graphs and statistical algorithms.
- Baseline understanding of: programming, statistics, machine learning, data munging or cleaning, and data visualization.
- You are able to analyze and interpret results from raw numerical data.
- You are highly data-driven, you have strong analytical skills, especially with large datasets.
- You are curious, willing to learn, and have a good work ethic.
- You need to be comfortable with a certain amount of uncertainty such as not having all needed information in front of you for a research project. You have natural bias for action where you will work out the missing pieces on your own in order to deliver a solution.
- You are able to work well with teammates and also able to work independently.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Mathematics/Computer Science/Information Management/Finance/Accountancy/Statistics/Economics or equivalent.
- 1-2 year experience is preferred, but fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written.
- Strong command of Asian dialect is a bonus: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, Cantonese, Indonesian, etc.
- Tech Savvy.
Is this the right job for you?
If you’re good with numbers and want to work in an awesome company, this might be your chance!
Our internship programme exposes you to different functions of the company such as Marketing, Research, Business Administration, Design etc with the aim of shaping you to be well-rounded leaders.
Some of the internship stories can be found here.
- Set up and manage marketing campaigns
- Design marketing & communication materials
- Optimize the UX of website and digital products
- Provide business/creative/design solutions for both internal and client projects
- Content generation for marketing purposes
- Initiate other marketing activities that contribute to sales
- Tester community management
- Set up and manage tester recruitment drive
- Support in events & project management
- Customer service support
- Assist UX consultants in client projects and research solutions for clients, delivery better user experience
- Conduct market survey, user research & testing
- Vetting new user who sign up to be a user tester
- Report directly to respective supervisor
- Candidate must have the attitude of willing to learn because we are reinventing the conventional way of doing market research. Therefore, our team members are expected to learn new skills to execute a new project
- Tech savvy
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 3 Internship position(s) available for minimum duration of 3 months
- Applicant must be willing to work in Subang Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia
- Mini library with great books & board games
- Office location: linked with Subang LRT/KTM station
- Opportunities to attend training workshops and conferences
- Access to online resources and courses
- Weekly Sports Activities
- Paid leave when involved in non-profit events
- Annual company trip
- Voice your thoughts and opinions